We are glad you are interested in concurrent enrollment at Cameron University. If you are interested in beginning concurrent enrollment , please see information below. For returning concurrent students, please click here to see your next steps.
Concurrent enrollment allows qualified junior and senior high school students to earn college credit at Cameron University while completing high school. This tremendous opportunity provides students a head start on a college degree along with a gradual adjustment to college coursework.
Juniors and Seniors in high school who meet the following criteria:
Accredited High School:
- 20 ACT composite/1020 or 940 SAT (National ACT, Pre-ACT, On- Campus ACT, SAT, or PSAT test scores are also utilized) OR
- 3.0 High School unweighted GPA AND rank in the top 50% of graduating class
Unaccredited High School:
- 20 ACT composite/1020 or 940 SAT (National ACT, Pre-ACT, On- Campus ACT, SAT, or PSAT test scores are also accepted) AND
- Complete high school course work equivalent to an individual classified as a junior or senior at an accredited high school school course work equivalent to an individual classified as a junior or senior at an accredited high school
- Check your eligibility for concurrent enrollment
- Complete application for admission and pay application fee.
- Submit to Admissions:
- Official ACT or SAT test scores (National ACT, Pre-ACT, On-Campus ACT, SAT, PSAT test scores may be accepted)
- Official high school transcript
- High School Verification form (each semester). Click here to download.
Once you have been accepted to Cameron University, you can schedule your enrollment appointment at either the Lawton or Duncan campus.
(580) 581-6741 or firstname.lastname@example.org
(580)581-5950 or email@example.com
To see what courses you can enroll into with your score information, please visit here.